[pchelpers] Re: Win XP

  • From: "John Bird" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:03:59 +1300

Click Start/Run and type in CHKDSK   or CHKDSK /F  to write changes
If that sounds somehow strangely familiar to old DOS users or just like
something out of ancient history I guess it proves that someone at =
Microsoft
has a fondness for DOS after all.  My guess is they went back to CHKDSK =
as
Microsoft wrote it originally whereas SCANDISK was purchased.

John Bird
john@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ph 962-7375
Po Box 2869