[pchelpers] Re: What's the latest on Don Bieber?

  • From: john.ford1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 02:29:58 +0000

Hello everyone!

I'm going to call Don tomorrow and I will let the list
know how things are doing. The last time I talked with
his son in-law he was resting comfortably and doing
better. It was explained that he had 5 bypasses done to
get his heart back to something better than what it was.

I will definitely let everyone know the first thing
tomorrow what is happening with our dear friend Don.

John F