[pchelpers] Re: Website update for modecideas.com

  • From: "Susan" <starquest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 22:29:46 -0700

I've never had to specifically deal with them but if you google "enom
scam," you sure come up with a lot of unhappy customers.  I'm not
suggesting this place is a scam but it sounds like a lot of people have
had trouble renewing domains through them.  This includes domains, like
yours, that had NOT expired, which makes you really wonder what's going
on out there in cyberworld.

Susan