[pchelpers] Re: Unistalling

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 08:46:28 -0700

Morris, u have a couple options. Revo uninstaller has a freeware
version which may be downloaded at:
www.revouninstaller.com

A 2nd option is CCleaner, which performs a variety of functions, &
which may be downloaded from:
www.piriform.com
Click tools, highlight the program, then click run uninstaller.

A last option is to obtain a program called HijackThis from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hjt/
Click Misc tools, then click Open uninstall Manager.

HTH.

--
Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit