[pchelpers] This also went to enom

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:45:46 +1300

Recently I went through the process of renewing my domain
(modecideas.com) with enom. It wasn't easy, but I did it for 2 reasons:
1) The domain was due to expire.
2) Somebody hijacked it to another server.
It was my hope that by updating this information, the correct site would
returned to service quickly as soon as it percolated over the net.

Imagine my surprise when minutes ago I looked up modecideas.com and
found the fake site there! I'm sure you appreciate the seriousness of
this problem, so I'm prepared to take any reasonable steps to correct
this once the cause can be found and corrected. This wasn't supposed to
happen!
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786