[pchelpers] Re: Tablets vs readers

  • From: Ellen M <ejmay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 07:47:13 -0800 (PST)

OK!
sorry I was out of the loop for awhile. my mom was in & out of hospital with
congestive heart failure.... long story short: early Jan she had a massive
stroke & we'll see her when she wakes in Paradise.
I bought a Nexus 7" 16Gig 2013 altho' no expansion room/USB port. they have
cloud storage... I'm loving my tablet. I preach in Spanish & we have Mixteco
speakers scattered thru terr. so I download videos, tracts, MP3s of the tract
audio files, research answers for students... many things.
I'm trying to keep IG & games from addicting me. I prep my WT, & have the
updated Draw Close in English & Spanish. also I read my NWT, listen to Kingdom
songs when I have Wi-Fi. (I played them for Mom in hospital, too)
Cheers,
Ellen M.