[pchelpers] Re: Restoring the "Search" function in Windows ME

  • From: Cyril H Halbach <cyrilh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:44:26 -0500

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

        /jp/  You might try www.microsoft.com and look for the following
or something like it if this does not fit. There seems to be several
items on SEARCH.. such as the following:
No Search Results Are Returned After You Disable Search Results (Q274847)
 When you search for files or folders, you may not receive any search
results.

     Cy