[pchelpers] Picking up again

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:01:46 +1300

Thanks for your patience folks! At last I am beginning to see traffic
recovery on modecideas.com. That means the testing week is probably over
and things should go back to normal over the next few days as the domain
percolates through the net. Some of you may see unexpected things until
it is fully restored.

Your patience has been encouraging over this time. It shouldn't bother
us again for 12 months at least.
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786