[pchelpers] Outlook opening up automatically

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:59:59 -0500

(Win 98 system)
I have zone alarm, and recently reinstalled it to the latest version.  Anyway,
I don't think someone has 'taken over' my pc, I'll say that up front.

I also do a virus check with avg daily, and with norton several times a week.
I don't think I have a virus.

Since yesterday, Outlook has been opening itself automatically.

I use Outlook Express, not Outlook for email.
I don't have it set to 'check for mail' every so many minutes either.
I am clueless as to what is making "OUTLOOK"  just all of a sudden open on my
desktop.  It just did it, and I closed it, only to have to reappear out of the
blue again a few minutes later.  It's really strange.

Suggestions on what is happening?

G.R. Hanson / Arkansas USA

---