[pchelpers] Re: Outlook express, copy dbx files to new pc

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:15:28 -0500

Thank you Robert and Scott,

I now have all those folders on my new pc!  Yipee.  <hehe>
I had been doing the wizard like you told me to do below Robert, only I had
the wrong thing checked.  Where you said: 'import mail from an 06
directrory'  I had been trying to do it by checkmarking: 'Import Mail from
an OE6 identity'.

THANK YOU BOTH!

Sincerely,  Re-Na Hanson / Arkansas