[pchelpers] Re: Out of date email addresses

  • From: Trudy Alatorre <trudy2123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 16:25:11 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 5/11/10, John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just had to remove several long time list member addresses from the
list. The sad part is they just expired or became invalid. If you know a
member who hasn't been on the list for a while and may have wondered why
the friends are not writing any more, please contact them. Find out
their current email address and see if they want to return or get some
help. You may know more about their situation than I do, so why not
check on your close friends you haven't heard from?

>I have been missing Scott's input. Is he ok?
Trudy