[pchelpers] Re: News:Microsoft's Internet Explorer losing browser share

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:07:54 -0700

Is it any wonder? Actually, there's been a trend in the decrease of
market share of MS products for awhile now. Both Linux & Apple are
steadily gaining ground & I think we'll see more of that as malware
continues to plague MS Windows products. W/malware actually accounting
for more software than legitimate programs, by some estimations, &
2007 seeing more malware written than in the previous 20 years
*combined*, (no telling about the years between 2008-10) I think MS
will either have to do some serious getting its act together or go
under. Truthfully, I think they're doing much too little, much too
late.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride