[pchelpers] Re: News pages have gone down

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:38:27 +1200

Debora Inklaar wrote:
> Hi John
>
> The page loaded, but not entirely. Where the writing is, it looked like
> this:
>
> Q. What's the latest computer security update?
> Part of a series of pages designed to bring you the latest headlines on =
> your
> favourite topics.
>
> A.
> Please reload this page to view the headlines
> Computer security news
> =20
> Free Webfeeds from FeedDirect
>
> Put your question to us? Put your question to us
>
> And then the form loaded.
>
> Debora Inklaar
Thanks for your patience, friends. A few minutes ago, I looked up
http://modecideas.com/computersecurity.html
The news was back again! This was thanks to the folks at
http://www.moreover,com/
The problem was fixed at their end, and the pages came to life again.
This morning's news is the result of it. (Isn't it surprising how much
we come to depend on people we don't even know?)
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 497166248   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786