[pchelpers] New blog postings

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:14:58 +1300

In case some of you are otherwise occupied, I'm letting you know both
pchelpers and the blog are alive and well. Everyone is still welcome to
post to the list by sending massages to pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or place
blog messages by joining the blog or if you already have, by posting
your own questions, articles and stories there. As long as they are
relevant to the blog, what you write will be welcomed. By all means help
out one of your fellow bloggers when you can. It's better if several
people respond than if one person tries to do everything. A little
social banter is encouraged as well.

Most recent additions include:
Bistromathematics
Millions tricked by 'scareware'
French micro plane fast forwards to hover

You are welcome to suggest new items or ask questions as you wish (try
to stay on topic please).
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786