[pchelpers] Re: New

  • From: "rraromi" <rraromi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:26:47 -0800

Thanks for all that great information. We now have information
to study up on. Jackie thanks for mentioning Partition Magic
which we have now downloaded.

Tonia thank you for that great site.

John thank you for making it happen.

I'm gone.

Roger

"A Friend is a Person that will return a message when he can."