[pchelpers] Re: MP3 Disc player & Digital reorder

  • From: "Deb" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:13:45 -0600

Robert, when I sat in the hallway and recorded it was, in fact, off the FM
transmitter but sometimes the signal in one area would come through at a
different frequency than another area and sometimes it was hard to actually
find it (thankfully our music and talks have a different sound than a
regular radio station.) The last time I did this I thought the signal was
cutting out. Too late I learned that the batteries were not making a good
connection. Seems the length of some brands are longer and so on the first
day of recording, using blue-colored Panasonic batteries, I got everything.
After that, Energizer batteries failed me. Then last year both my father and
husband recorded but did not listen through the radio so when the signal in
the auditorium would fade to an actual radio station, they did not know it.
And then we get into Lee's ears (husband vs. wife) and we have yet another
story that I won't bore you all with.  :-)    I'm glad you/we are working
out the bugs of this project well in advance, unless you had in mind the
up-coming weekend.
Deb Pf