[pchelpers] Re: How to lock your car and why (authenticity uncertain) [from Morris Gratton]

  • From: "jmacwhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 06:25:54 -0400

 We have a garage that has a keyless entree I had closed it down for the
night all of a sudden it opened up an airplane was flying low and up went
the garage doorand pressed the locking device - its digital  this happened
frequently so we had to change the frequency and add further security and
now when the jets or small aircraft fly low accidently at least the garage
door stays shut-  many of us have ONstar-- did you know that if you locked
your keys in the car or van a phone call, they can unlock  the doors of your
vehicle sitting in their office.  You can bet that thieves would have this
technology too. Wireless and digital has its place -there are a lot of very
intelligent thieves that can beat the system and if they want it they will
steal it somehow if not with technology they will do it by force...Jackie