[pchelpers] Re: HELP..

  • From: "Deb" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:30:16 -0500

Don't. It's better to be safe than sorry.
You can move it to another folder if you think you need to wait and the person
might become identified in some other way.
As a word to the wise, IF you really do suspect a message and you hit delete,
make sure  you go into your delete file and also delete it from there.