[pchelpers] [Fwd: Re: Re: zip program for Thunderbird / and Windows Vista]

  • From: Cyril Halbach <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 09:03:28 -0400

Hi Re-Na,

http://www.izarc.org/download.html

    I have installed IZARC and tht has been working seamlessly. Frankly
I usually do not open a zip file in thunderbird or any other program but
geberally save it to my download folder.  But IZ
arc does work.

To associate a program with a file you can right click on any file, when
the window pops open you can click on "open with " and select whatever
rpogram you wish.

If you instal IZARC it will set itself up as the associated program for
'arcghive files' which of course .zip is one of them.

Cy