[pchelpers] Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Re: Flashing Bios went wrong

  • From: bob overlord <ctieking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 12:31:57 -0500

>.< i know that feeling...happened on my first laptop...flash it with the
wrong bios bc i was thinking that sense it was a re-banded MSI Laptop a MSI
Bios would work. That was over 5 years ago.
But yeah best bet is to try for the warranty.

Hmm...speaking of bios, i didn't know that my bios is 2 versions
out-of-date...already updated it 3 times sense i got the thing.

clay

--
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel i5 750 quad-core 2.6ghz OC@xxxxxx