[pchelpers] Re: Fw: Re: Windows 7 Starter edition

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <Ekhart.GEORGI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gerald Gollinger <gerald4nyc@xxxxxxxxx>, pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:20:22 +0300

Hi Gerald (forwarding to list)

> While a netbook cam be obtained for less than $330 USA dollars I rather
> eat and get medical care than buy something that I do not need. The
> message was sent early this morning and there was no response from the
> list. It did not indicate that I was not a member - just nothing. It is
> 15 hours so far and regardless of time differences the response should
> be instantaneous.

Sounds like you quoted too much of the old message and were blocked by
the list software. If you get into the good traditional habit of writing
your answer below the quoted part, it'll make it easier for you to
remember not to quote more than a few lines. And it'll also make it
easier for others to understand your answer, and without having to go
searching around in many old lines of often more than one quoted message.

John may not have noticed your blocked message, and he may be away or
sleeping due to New Zealand being in a very different time zone compared
to yours.

Try resending your answer after removing all but that the few lines of
the old message that are necessary for understanding your answer.