[pchelpers] Re: Free Antivirus -- updates

  • From: "Roger Miller" <rraromi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:39:32 -0800

Inge

Sorry to hear you are having all the problems with AVG 7.0...

If I read right in some of your posts in the past you have Norton
running on your computer also. I'm running it also, along with Norton
Inernet Security.... I'm not running AVG to scan my e-mail... I've
found that I have to disable, NIS first before it will download my
updates..

Hope this helps...

Yb
Roger