[pchelpers] Re: Firewalls

  • From: "G.Cox" <georgetcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:30:24 -0400

I'm not asking for absolutes, Shubert. I'm just trying to be as thorough as
I can in protecting my machine. I'm not so stupid as to think there are
absolutes when the patterns we see in the computing world so clearly
indicate otherwise. It doesn't sit well with me for you to suggest that I
am. But then the net isn't the only thing that ain't perfect is it? My
questions have been answered to my satisfaction. When I have more I will ask
them and I will not apologize for needing to ask to anybody. I've got enough
sense to know knowledge in this area is all relative.

George
+++
My darkness inside is full of stars - and each one has a name.