[pchelpers] Firefox and walmart.com and walgreens.com photo's

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCHelpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 13:16:30 -0500

I use walmart.com and walgreens.com to send my photo's to them and an
hour later go pick them up printed and ready to go.

Both sites install some software on the computer so it can upload my
photo's.
When I click to install it in Firefox, it never gives me a 'continue'.

So, I had to go to Internet Explorer to send the photos and that worked
fast with no glitches.

Any suggestions on how to work out the glitch in Firefox?

Re-Na