[pchelpers] Domain transfer for modecideas.com

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC-Helpers <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 10:34:08 +1300

With thanks to all the staff at enom, I have arranged to transfer my
website (modecideas.com) to a new domain name provider. Both parties
have been advised of the move. There could be some problems accessing
the domain while this goes on, so please be patient over the next few
days. Note: Doing this may also prove a deterrent for those who tried to
hijack the domain recently. After they got into one server it will be
harder for them to locate and deal with a new one.

In the meantime I would like to thank all those loyal friends and the
users of my website, the members of pchelpers for their understanding
and support. This blog will not be affected by the changes described
above. Everyone is still welcome to visit and post as usual.

Once completed it may take a couple of days for the domain to percolate
over the internet.
--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 571215671   Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786