[pchelpers] Default Block Backdoor /SubSeven Trojan Horse a real danger

  • From: "Jacqueline MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC HELPERS" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:18:03 -0700

I never had some many hits lately I just thought I would warn you all of
what this Default Block Backdoor /SubSeven Trojan Horse damage it can
treally do. Jackie

Hi this previous email is quite serious this is what Symantec site says
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/backdoor.subseven.html

Who is hacking me
http://www.computing.net/security/wwwboard/forum/4977.html

Here is another one with pictures so you can see for yourself
Sub7 Trojan Removal Guide

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/5077/new/sub7guide/