[pchelpers] Re: Change of email address

  • From: Donald Bieber <the-picture-man@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 19:47:22 -0500

Don't know about anyone else, but I especially liked the "StarTrekTech"
part

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:11:30 +1300 John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> For tech matters: startrektech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cu,
Don Bieber, The-Picture-Man

PS  "Make it so"
       "Live long and Prosper"
       "It is a good day to die"
       "It would not be advisable to ignite a petroleum product at 2400
hours"
       "Humor.......... it is such a difficult concept"
       "Assimilate this"

My favorite:
Spock says to Kirk, "Is it possible that the two of us, you and I, have
grown so old and inflexible that we are no longer of any use?........
Would that constitute a Joke?"

Just some Trekie commentary regarding the Bieber
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.