[pchelpers] Re: Anti Virous

  • From: Cyril Halbach <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, t-tools@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 21:41:29 -0400

*Morris *
I have used Microsoft security essentials antivirus consistently on Windows
Home Premium 7 for about a year now and I must say I am completely pleased
with it. It is free also and is regularly updated by Microsoft so I do not
even think about it. However I have not had a Virus since I started using
it. I have also installed Malwarebytes but as many times as I ran that
program it has never found any Malware, so I am suspecting that Microsoft
Essentials is really doing a fine job.
Cy