[pb-games] Sorry for late patch

  • From: "Philip Bennefall" <philip_bennefall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pb-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:06:43 +0100

Hi!
I know i said i would have the patch ready 4 days ago, but trouble with the
highscore list caused the late release. However, once i'm ready with the new
feature wich i am implementing right now, it'll be out. The highscore list
won't work properly, no names will be included, and it will sort the numbers in
wrong order, but still it works nearly okay. Anyway, there will be three new
things in next patch:
* 6 new audio tutorials
* An alpha monkey in the end of level 3
* A vine speed round
And several bug fixes. I do not promise any release time, only that it will be
in the near feature.

Regards
Philip Bennefall