[pb-games] Re: Level 3 is finally here!

  • From: "The BPCPrograms Software Division Administrator" <mun0009@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pb-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:01:49 -0500

Hello,
Sorry: had tech difficulties with my computer but I'm back up! rock on! I'll be
downloading soon!
Munawar Bijani
Administrator, BPCPrograms SD.
It's your attitude not your aptitude which determines your altitude.
Never assume something of which you lack strong knowledge.
mailto:mun0009@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.munawar.tk
*BPCPrograms, Inc. Homepage*
http://www.bpcprograms.tk