[Paws On Wheels] Transport needed Urbana,IL - Carbondale,IL. 8/24 .. for one sweet dog who needs to finally go home.

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:29:19 -0700 (PDT)

We have an emergency situation with a displaced doggie who so
desperately needs to be transported from Urbana,Il to Carbondale,IL on
8/24, so today in the afternoon.

Couple of people offered for yesterday but she couldnt leave yet. We had a few
offers for early today but they are now a bit unsure as to what time they can
drive.

Many of you may have seen the plea on our page to save
Isis...well there is a place for her to go and all she needs is
transport ASAP.

She is a sweet girl who loves people but isnt too fond of other doggies. Around
45lbs.

She has had a tough life and there is finally a wonderful home for her with
people that will love and nurture her the way she deserves. Please help us get
her home.

If you can help in any way please call or text Elif at 925-381-0918. I will pay
for gas.

Love Always,
Elif

PS: Many of you have received a similar email and texts from me yesterday
regarding driving yesterday or today. Im sorry if you already texted and spoken
to me but still are receiving this. This is the fasted way to reach as many
people as possible :)

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara Gomer
Emily Hyder