[Paws On Wheels] This Weekend's Run Sheet

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:59:34 -0700 (PDT)

 Just wanted to let you all know that there WILL be a Paws On Wheels run this
weekend. The run sheet is being finished up as we speak and we will be headed
to MN, IL, and IN. Everything in between too, of course! Times and places will
be the same as usual, just different passengers. Please keep an eye out this
evening or early tomorrow for it. Thank you all for everything you do to help
us get these fur babies to safety!

~Em

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Connie, and Elif