[Paws On Wheels] There will be no Paws On Wheels transport this weekend

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels-mn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

We were planning on taking off the weekend of March 29th but have gotten
feedback from quite a few people that this weekend (March 22nd) is not a good
weekend for them to help so we are going to move the off weekend March 22nd.

If all goes well we are hoping that the off weekend in April will be April 19th
(Easter weekend).

We might try to see if we can move some dogs to St. Louis on Friday April 11th
to coincide with Derek's planned trip to Chicago again on April 12th but it is
too early to know for sure on that, if you are interested in helping between
Altus and St. Louis on friday the 12th please let us know to help evaluate the
feasibility.

 Sara

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, Teri, and Connie