[Paws On Wheels] Fw: Fw: Short term fosters needed December 3-10 between transports.

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:27:42 -0800 (PST)

Update:  I believe we have a foster for Betty, but Blue and Sweetness still
desperately need a foster for a week.  At this point we are open to considering
someone along the I-44 corridor in MO, anywhere in the St. Louis metro area, or
along the I-70 corridor between St. Louis, MO and Terre Haute, IN as well since
their transport to NJ will go through that area and we have another dog going
to Terre Haute this weekend.

We have three Altus dogs that are headed to New Jersey on December 10th.  In
order to make this happen we need to find two fosters from December 3-10 in
between their transport from Altus, OK and transport to NJ. Both of these short
term fosters need to be either along the I-44 corridor in MO (Springfield to
St. Louis), or anywhere in the St. Louis Metro area (or within reasonable
driving distance from St. Louis if in Illinois).  All three dogs were pulled
from Altus AC, treated by Westside Animal Clinic and are travel ready with
Health Certs to go to Eleventh Hour Rescue in NJ www.ehrdogs.org.

Foster 1:
Blue and Sweetness:  A bonded pair of pit bulls, one male and one spayed
female.  Both are estimated to be 2 1/2 years old and 50 pounds.  This pair is
sweet with people but should not be with cats (and probably no other small
animals).  They are very close and need to stay together to
avoid separation anxiety.  The male can jump fences so they would need to be
watched outside.

Foster 2:
Betty:  A spayed female lab/shep mix estimated to be 2 1/2 years old and 50
pounds.  No known behavior issues, we can put you in touch with her current
foster in Wichita, KS if you would like to know more.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Elif Castillo 925-381-0918
Amy Knipp 606 -571-1064
Sara Gomer 314-780-0860

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but you will change the world for
that one dog." --Author Unknown