[Paws On Wheels] Foster needed near Springfield, MO November 17th through 24th.

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 18:07:42 -0800 (PST)

Ryker's holiday wish of a new home has come true but he needs some extra help
trying to get there. One of our regular drivers has offered to take Ryker all
the way from Springfield, MO to Valdosta, Georgia on the 24th.  To fit with our
normal transports this means that Ryker needs a place to stay for a week in
Springfield, MO (or with someone who can get him back to Springfield early on
the 24th).  If anyone can help this gorgeous plott hound please email
Pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara, Emily, Lisa, and Elif