[Paws On Wheels] A couple short notice Oklahoma needs

  • From: Paws On Wheels Transports <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pawsonwheels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 06:02:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry that those not in the needed area are getting this message, I'm at
work and don't have access to the driver database right this minute to make
sure I catch all the people in the areas of need.

Today (Tuesday):
Pasha, Max, and Nikki need a ride from Altus AC to a vet in Moore, OK.  They
need to leave Altus around 1:30 pm

Tomorrow Morning (Wednesday):
 Pasha needs a ride to a foster in the OKC area.
Max and Nikki need a ride to Tulsa, Max will go to short term foster in Tulsa
and Nikki has a ride arranged from Tulsa to Bartlesville.

Paws On Wheels Transports
Sara Gomer
Emily Hyder
Lisa Wrone

You have received this email as a result of being subscribed to the Paws On
Wheels Transport freelist on freelists.org, this subscription was most likely
done by an admin of Paws On Wheels as we consolidated our contacts into an
email list so we could reach all of our contacts at once.  If you wish to be
unsubscribed from this email list please simply reply to this email and we
will be happy to unsubscribe you from this as soon as we see the request.