[patriots] Re: letter

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nick <nickchance@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 00:12:20 +0000

From: nickchance@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: nickclegg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; daniel.hannan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
godsiffr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; richard.graham.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
robertsonl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; iain.wright.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
andrew.percy.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; cliftonbrowng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
dunnep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; fabricantm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; farrellyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
sayeeda.warsi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; luffpj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
robin.walker.mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; clarkek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; bercowj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: letter
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:26:28 +0000

And so say many in this country and echo Albert's letter in the most forceful
way. He calls himself and his party the Conservatives? There's precious little
left of that idealism, and the current crop of MPs are a puny version of
yester-century.
Nick ChanceWorcester

From: albertburgess@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: birkby370@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; r.poulton1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
johnniegibbs@xxxxxxxxxx; home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; rayspost@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
lincspatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; nickchance@xxxxxxxxxxx; senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
red@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: letter
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 21:37:58 +0000

David Cameron
              Albert Burgess

10 Downing Street
             15 Parliament Road

London

Thame

SW1A 2AA
                                                                     OX9
3TE

25-02-2015

Ref Madness

David

In case you had not noticed Russia
is a major nuclear power, whose conventional forces far outnumber ours.

Over the last few Parliaments we have gone from 27 front
line squadrons of fighter aircraft to 7.

The Royal Navy has been reduced from a major influence on
the worlds seas to little more than a coastal defence force which in any event
will cease to exist 5 minutes after Russia
decides to kill it stone dead.

Over the same Parliaments the Army has lost most of its most
famous regiments and our armoured divisions are only able to field half their
tanks because they have no spares. Now you want to reduce manpower to 60,000.

You have now reduced our armed forces to such an extent they
could not even make a pretence at defending this Kingdom.

Yet you are threatening Russia on the supposition that you
can rely on the French Italian Spanish and German armed forces, you seem to
have forgotten the French through down their arms as the Germans advanced the
last Italian army which was any good was commanded by Julius Caesar, The
Spanish on their last excursion lost their Armada to Lord Howard of Effingham.
We beat the Germans more than once. And if you think the rest of Europe
will leap to your defence just remember the German Army hardly slowed down as
they
ran through Europe.

Islam is not a peaceful religion it is an evil Satanic cult
which has no place in this Kingdom. Instead of toadying up to them you should
be sending them back where they came from.

I can only imagine the Champaign you quaffed in your
Bullingdon boy days and since has completely fried what little brain you were
born with so let me advise you, you are living extremely dangerously on two
counts.

(1)

To run down the Kingdoms armed forces to such an extent they
can no longer defend the Kingdom is Treason.

(2)

To allow immigration to such an extent that you replace the indigenous
population and religion is an act of Treason. You are guilty on both counts.

You should be aware I intend to see you put on trial for
your treasons, and I intend to see you hang.

This is my England,
I am a natural born Subject of Her Majesty's. I love this ancient Kingdom more
than life itself. I intend to hand it back to Her Majesty and return to her all
her Authority as England's
lawfully anointed Queen.

Albert Burgess