[patriots] do not trust Campbell Bannerman

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 13:18:20 +0100

For your information.

Jack

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: do not trust Campbell Bannerman
Date:   Thu, 29 May 2014 06:45:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender
"Davebarnby@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
To:     idrisfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amen to that Idris.
Actually the Tories have done more damage to this country by making more treaties than Labour and never opposing treaties made by Labour. Nigel is right, as was Kilroy - destroy the Tories - we can deal with Labour later.
dave
/'a high proportion of UKIP voters loathe Cameron and co they would
sooner get shot of them EVEN IF IT MEANS MILIBAND AS PM'/

In a message dated 29/05/2014 10:42:31 GMT Daylight Time, idrisfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

   I fear that many things that were said in the
   campaign by the Conservative leaders, including
   their campaign of leaking damaging stories about
   UKIP, surrepitiously, can never be forgotten or forgiven.

   That was one reason so many voted for us, because
   they did not like what was being done, and it is
   rather impractical now to ask them (us) to forgive and forget.

   As one commentator wrote, a high proportion of
   UKIP voters loathe Cameron and co they would
   sooner get shot of them EVEN IF IT MEANS MILIBAND AS PM

   Idris

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10834830/Ukips-David-Campbell-Bannerman-explains-why-the-party-cannot-deliver.html