[patriots] "Where have the Rothschilds disappeared to?"

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "charlie_maryrigby53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <charlie_maryrigby53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 09:16:17 +0000

I think Jack, Mike and Chris will give me some Brownie points for this!

John Timbrell sent you a video: "Where have the Rothschilds disappeared
to?"

John Timbrell has shared a video with you on YouTube

Where have the Rothschilds disappeared to?

by
The Bilzerian Report

David Icke reveals some facts about Rothschild Zionism in America
and around the world.

The Bilzerian Report (News Commentary):

Help centre
• Report spam

©2015 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066