[patriots] So you watched Panorma??

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 22:40:57 +0000

So you now know the criminality of the establishment. Disgusting wasn't it.
What did you do? Tut tut and go and make yourself a cup of tea. Well then in my
opinion you are complicit in their illegality. Tut Tut is not enough. You. You
are complicit in this illegality. Of course you are by your silence. The
silence that allows this to continue. Shout out you stupid -uckers. Don't send
emails to me. Send them to your prospective candidate. Especially the UKIP one
who will not discuss the illegality of all UK treaties with the EU . That
community that you belong to who cannot ever get their books signed off.Y our
informed silence sickens me.You weak lilly livered idiots. John Timbrell