[patriots] Recommended reading

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 17:02:07 +0100

I have just had a quick look at this and I have downloaded it and will certainly read all of later. To encourage you to do the same I extracted this quote from it as a taster!

/
"Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi (1894--1972) was an anti-European racist, he espoused that the founding purpose of a European federalist state would be to destroy the European people, not simply through reducing internal differences but through destroying Europeans entirely and replacing us with "a mixed race of Asians and Negros"./

Jack

On 26/05/2014 16:06, Chris Pead wrote:

Dear All,

Please see above attachment