[patriots] Praemunire. Sounds like a nasty disease.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 07:44:56 +0000

 I'm forwarding this because I truly believe that even some patriots do not
realise the seriousness of the proposed rewriting of our human rights. It is a
continuation of the already treasonable process and needs more publicity. How
come the Eurosceptic journalists are not alerting the public to the dangers?
If you decide that you want to know more and have not read our member's Ray's
resume', circulated yesterday I suggest you read that first. It is shorter and
better than the below. JohnT

News from the Campaign for an Independent Britain
                                         Display
problems? View this newsletter in your browser.

                        Is Praemunire returning through the back door?For
ceunturies, it was illegal to appeal to any foreign court. The three acts of
Praemunire, passed in the 14th Century, made it a criminal offence. These
acts remained on the statute books until the 1960s, rarely (if ever) used in
the last few hundred years, but still symbolising the concept that a
self-governing nation should have its own legal …
Read more.

                                                                    Unsubscribe
- Edit your subscription

Campaign for an Independent Britain