[patriots] Re: No criticism of immigration allowed!

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 22:32:37 +0100

Jack, lots of Jews went to Sweden before WWll. Sweden was used as an
experimental sterilisation project with babies being sterilised at birth by
Jewish doctors and surgeons. It was rumoured at one time that there were more
American bombers sitting on Sweden's airfields that in the whole of the USAAF,
crews just didn't fancy fighting and being killed.

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk

Sent from my iPad