[patriots] Re: It seems my information was correct

  • From: Dianne Carr <patriotsplace1103@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <senorburrito@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dianne Carr <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 21:49:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi Guy. All these seperate collections mentioned below have been going on for
years in Filton Bristol which is now part of South Gloustershire. The black bin
is normal rubish. The green been is for Garden waste which they now have to pay
for if they want it taken away, there is green plastic basket for cans another
one for glass, another box for cardboard and a bag for newspaper etc. As they
now have to pay for garden waste to be removed it won't be long before they
will have to pay for the others. Oh I forgot the is a brown waste bin for food
which has a lockable lid.

I know this to be true as my daughter lives there and as it is one of 4 flats I
will leave you to imagine what their paths etc look like. Di