[patriots] Fwd: {[ jariwalanj ]} An Apology

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fame_97 <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 00:30:14 +0100

Wouldn't it be wonderful if those in authority were able to apologise and admit
their failings.
McDonald Douglas, manufacturer of aircraft, sent out an update on their
Unigraphics CAD programme with a covering letter that read, "We apologise for
the inconvenience this update may cause, but we have to re confirm the fact
that we are only human!"

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk