[patriots] Re: Fwd: UK Parliament comes to an effective end on 1st November 2014 (new EU rules)

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 11:13:05 +0000

It's not a done deal if common law was used to challenge the government for
taking away our rights. It's nigh on impossible using the admin. courts ie all
the rest because the government will challenge it all the way to the Supreme
court  . I doubt if the supreme court will rule on it. They will fill up pages
and pages of argument for and against then refer it back to the original court
for their reconsideration.
I am using cases that don't matter much if I lose so I can learn the ropes.
Mike Green is helping by asking Awkward questions and challenging me. Surely
there are some out there who could devote the time researching it.
Plus. Is there anyone out there who has access to an old 'Stones Justice's
Manual'
It's published each year so regular users dispose of last years edition. Glos
Libraries no longer stock it. It doesn't matter how old it is because Common
Law is old law. So far I'm having difficulty finding the correct way to access
the courts because the clerks keep trying to get me into the admin courts where
they call all the shots.