[patriots] Fwd: Re: FW: open email to Alexandra

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:21:20 +0100

Forwarded as requested by Mike.

Jack

On 25/05/14 12:52, john TIMBRELL wrote:
Hello Mike, Have a rest from that argumentitive bastard quering your comments re the HASC

Is this person part of the group.? I cannot make sense of whar he/she writes but you might be able to shed light on it. If She/he is not a member I will ask or you could ask if they mind it being circulated. Do you know I've forgotton already who deals with which group. If it's Jack forward it to him please.

From: maria555roos@xxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [patriots] open email to Alexandra
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 13:44:57 +0200

Hello John,
I watch UK Column. The problem we have all, whether in Sweden, UK, USA or Czech Republic, comes from the same group of people. Vatican and London-UK are important headquarters of theirs. Their secret with William Windsor is not a secret any longer, which makes them very dangerous and I try to do my best to informe as many people as possible. YouTube Channel CourageousNerdZ had a very important video about British Israel World Federation with interresting documentation from 1922, etc, CourageousNerdZ was shot down directly after. This secretive group is very important, I would like to know its members during the years, I guess the swedish members of this group are the same suspects as in Bilderberg group for ex Jacob Wallenberg. I believe it is very important to follow what is going on in UK. And I love UK, galleries, etc, so it would be great if we succed to stop NWOs and use all potentials we have in all countries. I live in Sweden, Göteborg, but I was born in Bohemia (Czech Rep.)
Many Greetings
Jitka B.