[patriots] Re: Fwd: PHOTOS OF THE BOMBING OF EASTERN UKRAINE THE AMERICAN MEDIA DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE!

  • From: "simon.kotlowski@xxxxxxx" <simon.kotlowski@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx" <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 10:41:43 +0100

this is a fucking joke, notice how they are all white?? the children of god.
sorry for the strong words but we have to get these corrupt diots out of
parliament. Most are freemasons who worship Lucifer, just like the fake jews.

Can we not get these photo's into the media some how?

On Thursday, 3 July 2014, 10:23, Mike Green <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself Jack. Putin is beginning to look a little
concerned. He must know that sooner or later he will have to act, or give his
people up to the ravening wolves. He knows what happened to Hitler when he
chose to stand up and protect his people and his nation. I wouldn't like to be
in Putin's shoes at the moment.

Mike.

On 03/07/14 09:22, Jack Lewis wrote:

This is what happened in Germany when Hitler wanted to protect the German
citizens who had been annexed to a another country. The West's support for West
Ukraine is the same as what the Allies did in supporting Poland against Hitler.
Hitler was trying to protect his own people and Europe from a Communist
take-over which was led by the Jews. In the event Hitler failed because the
Jews, who financed the Allies, succeeded in handing over half of Europe to the
Communists.

Even though Communism collapsed big-time in Europe and Russia the
      Jews regrouped and used a different approach and that is how the
      EU was spawned. The EU is doing a fine job in creating a new
      Communist Europe - the very thing Hitler tried to prevent.

The same thing is now happening in Eastern Ukraine. However Putin
      has a lot more muscle against the West than Hitler had.

Jack