[patriots] Re: Fwd: Might interest you

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 17:51:11 +0000

 This smells fishy to me. If it is true it is absolutely amazing but and it is
a very big but, where is the evidence. Mentioning a few names dates and places
does not convince me but it might convince the recruits who are to enforce the
courts decisions. All I know is had they got real evidence re the poes an the
Queen I'm sure other religions would publish it. So far the silence speaks
louder than their allegations.
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 17:12:29 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Fwd: Might interest you

    For your interest with thanks to Colin.

      Jack

      Might interest you... another group fighting.

      http://iclcj.com/?p=335

      Colin.