[patriots] Re: Fwd: Intended UKIP voters

  • From: Andrew Edwards <andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 17:36:09 +0100

Hi, my namesake, writing below, gives very good reasons why the Farage apologists are all badly mistaken. Well either that or they are wilfully ignorant of the facts!

Have not a doubt about it, Farage is but a useful puppet of the NWO puppet masters, as Andrew implies and Chris Pead makes crystal clear in a recent post!

*To Guy* (see his post at the bottom of the page) I would say, surely, you are having a laugh when you try to say that Farage is basically an honest chap??? He's not he's a liar. BTW, I'd happily stand up in a court and repeat the claim - for it is readily provable that he is all that!

But he won't take any such action, too many of his secrets would come out. Here's but one example of the real Farage in action: Several years back Farage tried to intimidate me because I was asking too many awkward questions (two Fraud Officers arrived on my door with a search warrant - sent via the Met, via UKIP). When I posted these goings on publicly, and continued to attack his duplicity, he quickly backtracked, putting up a dishonest statement on the UKIP web-site that stated that although the *'**/CPS /**/had decided that there WAS a case to answer/**/but UKIP felt it wouldn't be in the public interest to proceed/**'*! The only problem was that, the CPS had never received any information from the police concerning the allegation against me??? And guess what, the police first learned of the UKIP statement from either my solicitor or myself (can't properly recall which). They were not amused, and I'm given to understand that Farage was very fortunate not to be prosecuted for wasting police time. Clearly, if I'd so chose to proceed, there was a clear libel against moi in that UKIP statement! The reason he screwed up his own complaint? It was because he realised that he would have too much to loose if it ever came to an open court!

Just one example, but trust me, their are many others who can point to similar stories about your honest 'Mr' Farage!

My correspond Andrew mentioned the refusal to explain the missing £200k+ from the SE region. He could have also mentioned the even higher sums unaccounted for from the UKIP Call Centre based in Ashford Kent. Do you not know that even the then Nat. Treasurer of UKIP, John de Roeck, was denied access to those accounts ask him. To this day Farage simply refuses to explain what really happened to the monies raised! Check out the LCB interview where Farage is caught out several times by the interviewer (one of these times was on the matter of financial probity; another was his weak explanation to why he happily sat alongside anti Semites, etc in his EFD group). The link leads to a video recording of the interview:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/16/nigel-farage-ukip-lbc-interview-video_n_5336322.html?utm_hp_ref=uk
Farage also likes to make much of his refusal to allow ex BNP members to join UKIP. An odd one that when you consider that one of the founder members of the 'National Front' is a UKIP councillor and was once Farage's election agent. And then there's a member down near the south coast who is so extreme he makes the BNP look like a kindergarten group in comparison. This one still runs an on-line book store which is notorious for selling books by what are called (by the liberal press) ultra right wing authors. So, what's the problem with a few decent ex BNP members joining???

You make much of Farage being smeared, perhaps you would be so kind as to provide some proof.

One last point, I've lost count of the times you've stated that you were giving up as things were so bad and that you were going to emigrate (Central America, I think), or that your health was suffering etc, etc. Now here you are promoting Farage as someone akin to a Saint when it's so easily proved false. Why? And why do you say I'm out of here only to return, again and again, and again? Something just doesn't ring true!

You say you are "a man of God", so why do you seek to eulogise an amoral drunkard who on the very day after the soldier (Lee Rigby?) was shot by Muslims in London Farage was inside a Mosque near Leeds. What's the betting he never visited the victims family!

Sorry matey, but, IMHO, Shakespear put it so well when he wrote, "Something is rotten in the State of Denmark"

Rgds

A.

Date:   Sat, 17 May 2014 15:38:23 -0400 (EDT)
From:   Davebarnby@xxxxxxx
To:     davebarnby@xxxxxxx

_If you want to vote UKIP_ look out for£ sign with UKIP across it emblem _next to tick box_ like that inside purple box below, anything else implying they are wanting independence is 'impersonation' and to be avoided - PASS IT AROUND.
UKIP box is 2nd from bottom of voting paper I believe:

---
is active.